The new firmware for X96STV Stick (4GB/32GB) powered by Amlogic S905Y2 (20190416) can be download here. Here you will also find: upgrade tutorial and amlogic tool.
- CPU – Amlogic S905Y2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 2GB LPDDR4 or 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC or 32GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.1 output with HDR up to 4K UHD @ 75 Hz
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Connectivity – Dual-band WiFi AC (aka WiFi 5), and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR expansion jack
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 98 x 33 x 13 mm
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.