Note: The device model must be A5X MAX.p.01.d4, otherwise it can not be upgraded to Android 9.0
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + SD card (up to 128GB)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio an SPDIF port
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.20 x 11.20 x 2.20 cm
- Weight – 200g
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.