Updated on Jan.2019.
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- OS – Android 8.1
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port,
- Misc – IR receiver, front panel digital display, external WiFi antenna
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.