Update on April. 18, 2019
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- OS – Android 8.1
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.