Android 9.0 (.img file, PC flash firmware) for HK1 MAX TV Box (circle) with WiFi HS2734C chip (update 20190428) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 2GB or 4GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 32GB or 64GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for 4k@60Hz, RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.60 x 10.60 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 100g
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.