Updated on Feb. 2019.
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 2GB LPDDR4 or 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC / 32GB eMMC or 64GB eMMC
- External Storage – micro SD card slot
- OS – Android 8.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output with HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, IR expansion port, front panel display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10 x 10 x 1.70 cm
- Weight – 150g
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.