The firmware is available in an image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad-core 64bit Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash + micro SD card (up to 64GB)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, optical SPDIF port
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265, and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x XB Type-C port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2.5A
- Dimensions – 11.45 x 11.45 x 2.29 cm
- Weight – 380g
Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary.